Introducing the newest edition to our team, our Bernina Q24!
Quilting Service (Edge to Edge)
Quilting your quilt can be very difficult to do on a home sewing machine. With the power of our longarm and our expertise we can make it easier. All while giving you a quilting result you could only dream of!
How it works
Follow the preparation steps below
Bring your quilt top, backing and batting (we can provide the batting/backing for you)
Choose a design from over 100 Designs!
Choose your thread colour from over 150 Colours!
We'll go over what you're looking for and what to expect.
You'll be charged just $0.025/sq inch (Length x Width x $0.025).
No booking required, just walk in to our retail store. (11-253 Summerlea Rd, Brampton)
Discount: Save 30% when you purchase all quilt material from us! (*Receipts are required)
Quilt Top Preparations
- Trim all loose threads. (If threads are not cut, a $20 trimming fee will be applied)
- All seams must be secure.
- Press quilt top well and fold carefully.
- Apply borders correctly.
- The backing and batting must be as minimum of 10" bigger than the quilt top in both length and width.
- Press your backing well and fold carefully.
- Square the backing.
- Minimum of 3 hours.
- Must be booked ahead of time.
- Must have taken Longarm Sewing Class
- Book Here
If you have any questions please contact us.