Enrol your child in the Owl Be Sewings Kids Learn to Sew Course!
Why sewing is fun?
Sewing something is art. You can make anything you want with fabric and you can be as creative as you can be. The outcome will be really unique because its purely yours!
Is sewing right your my Child/Me?
If you're someone who likes to be creative through other mediums such as painting, drawing, colouring or anything creative in between, then you'll enjoy sewing.
What will the course cover?
- The basics of a sewing machine and safety.
- Various sewing tools
- How to read patterns
- Hand sewing
- Create projects! New students will start with a tote bag, and move on to create Pajama pants. Afterwards students will be allowed to pick projects appropriate to their skill level.
- Sewing Machine (Can be rented. Limited Quantity) (Needed for first Class)
- Binder + Paper. (Needed for first class)
- Must purchase fabrics and Thread for current project (Not needed for first class)
- Pins (Not needed for first class)
- Scissors (Not needed for first class)
- Age 7+
Parent/Guardian is required to sign a consent/Waiver form at the start of the first class.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.